Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

 My name is Jael Ormeño and I was born in Viña del Mar, on August 16th in the year 2000, so I'm 20 years old. At elementary school, I studied at Colegio Maria Auxiliadora in Viña del Mar. Later, I moved to Temuco with my family, so I completed my high school education at Liceo Comercial del Desarrollo in Temuco. Now, I study psychology at Universidad de Chile.

My family nucleus is made up of my mother and my grandfather's, but I just live with my mom and I'm an only child.

Currently I live in Temuco sporadically but because of my mom's work I have to move to San Vicente. My hobby is drawing and playing ukulele, I really like the art. 




Comentarios

  1. dude i love your hair, and it's so interesting all the move that you live.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Jael! what great hobbies you have!! I would love to learn to play the ukulele, someday you could teach me!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi jael!, i love your hair and that you like to play the ukulele

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Jael, we have something in common! I also like to draw, it relaxes and distracts me. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You look so cute, one of my best friends also has her birthday the same day as you !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever