My favorite career-related website

My favorite career related website that I enjoy visiting is https://habilidadsocial.com . This website is divided into different sections such as psychological articles, social psychology information, courses, acces to their social networks. Also, the website describes the social processes in the post's, giving tips to improve in the social relationships, how to have more security in yourself, tools to have a better self esteem, in the backgroung it's a very informative page regarding social psychology and at the same time relating it to people.

I visit the website every time I need information about social psychology, when I want to learn more about that, or when I feel with a little bit anxious, to have information on how to solve some problems, so I think that on overage I visit the website a 1 to 3 times a week.

I like the website because I think that is very complete, has scientific information but without neglecting the social sphere of the psychology, and it has high quality information that has served me a lot on some occasions!


Comentarios

  1. How interesting!! I think that from today I will also use that page haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I didn´t know this website. Probably, I will use it un the future...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This website sounds really interesting! I'll visit it jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't know the page :o It really looks interesting this website. I will definitely visit it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I didn't know the page. Thank you very much for this interesting page

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever