Post 4 My favorite picture!

 This picture was taken by my mom's friend. Show me and my mom sharing in a square in San Vicente de Taguatagua. It was taken on February 14th, 2019, in the 2019 summer. I remember perfectly that day because was a beautiful and different day, besides, that day I told my mom about my gender identity, for that reason, was a very special day for me.
I like the picture because I feel that that day was full of emotions, but my mom always supported me, and that makes me very happy, specially at that moment I needed help and love, and my mom always gave it to me. So, i think that the picture has a very beautiful meaning because we took that photo after  I told her about my gender identity.

Besides, I think that we look very happy and beautiful in the picture, because was a beautiful moment with my mom, I would like to repeat the picture on February 14th, 2021!




Comentarios

  1. the picture and history gaves me so much tenderness, I hope that you can repeat this photo in 2021

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that your mom supports you, they look beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautifull and important moment! This makes me feel very happy for you and i hope that you can do this photo again next year :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a special photo !! I'm very happy for you !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's a very nice picture, I'm glad your mom has always given you love and affection.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a beautiful memory that photo has. I am very happy that you were able to talk to your mother about your gender identity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever