Post 4: My career

 I study psychology at Universidad de Chile in the Social Science Faculty. I choose this career because I'm interested in the differents mental processes, how situations affects each individual, and also I would like to help people cope with their different problems by giving them tools and support, and at the same time contribute to mental health with my grain of and be able to contribute in social problematics . 

Today and due to the pandemic, my classes are just online. The online classes for me have been a little bit hard, because I don't have a very good internet, my internet is really slow so sometimes I have difficulties with that, also, the interaction is difficult sometimes, because everything is comunicated by chat or zoom meetings. 

Nonetheless, I have met very nice people, i have very good classmates and group of friends, we help each other in differents things, like in studies, emotional well-being and to have moments of distraction in this hard context, so that has been the best in the online context, the fact to being able to get close to people who feels similar to me, has been very rewarding and I expect to still knowing wonderful people


Comentarios

  1. hi jael, psychology is a beautiful career, I'm happy you meet nice people who support you <3
    you're a great classmate!
    xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Jael, psychology is a amazing career and you can learn a lot about mental processes.
    I hope you learn a lot in the career and that you do very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hii bb!! I feel sooo happy because you met a good people!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. bad internet is a nightmare studying online!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever