Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 My laptop

I used my laptop since I'd 4 years ago when my gradfather bought it for me. I use my laptop to watch series, study, go to my online classes, play videogames, listen to music and check my social networks, is a huge entertaiment for me.
Every day I use my laptop because I have to study, read, or make homeworks almost every day, so I use a lot of hours at day.
I like my laptop because is very useful tool, I can do many things with it, specially in this context in wich I have to do many things online, for example the class or some formalities.
My life without my laptop I think that would be a little bit off, I'd not have so much social life or I couldn't go to my online classes, so I think that is very neccesary my laptop in this moment.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Jael! I think that in this context a laptop or a computer are essential reagents. I liked your post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!, laptop are very useful for online classes, I don't know what I'd do without mine!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! the laptop is an excellent tool for everyday life. Especially now with the online classes :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like to use the computer and I think it is a very useful device!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever