Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Hi everyone!! I study psychology at University of Chile currently, and I like my study curriculum/ study program so much, the lenght of studies that I have sometimes is to much but I've can to realize my works and tests in a correct way fortunately, and on terms of the faculty facilities is something that doesn't affects me at all right now, or almost all of us because the classes are online, so, for the moment is not very important. The teaching methods that my teachers haves in general likes me a lot, I think they are very good profesionals in terms of teaching about the content and be interactive, in general. 
However, some things I would like to change if it were possible, for me will be very great to have matters about ethics, gender, sexism, sexual dissent, etc, but I think it is something that I can study in a master degree, as I said on my last post. Also, I would like to have more short classes in some subjects, because some of these last more than 3 hours and it is so much for my I can't focus for a lot of time because I'm a neurodivergent person and I have differents ways to study and learn. Also, for my would be very great that there were more short activities than extensive test in each subject, since for me it promotes more dynamic learning. Finally, I want to say I like a lot my career despite that sometimes some subjects are difficult for me.


Comentarios

  1. Hiii I really like your idea of the new classes, it would be very good bb!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your post Jael, I think the same about classes:(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

POSTING 2: The best holidays ever